Home Sweet Home Forum Index

Home Sweet Home Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can.
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Sweet Home Forum Index -> Home Sweet Home - English Part -> Fiction
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ultimate Warrior

PostPosted: 28/03/2007 19:23:42    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

Right, hello everyone! Some of you know I write stuff on the MB forum, but I've decided to write on this one too.

I've written the start of one that I've deicated to Isa. (cause she's fantastic, and that's all the reasons I need give!) It's not a funny one, but I think you'll like it. I hope you all do, and please, please, please tell me if it's any good, cause if it's not, I won't bore you all.

Introduction: When we were young.

Isa sat and watched the candle flame flicker madly, and its reflection copy its every move in the window. A hot mug of cocoa sat, untouched, beside her.
Upstairs, the floorboards creaked as her parents paced the floor of her grandma's room.
Even though she was only ten, she knew her Granny was dying. Her granny wasn't scared...but the rest of her family was.
She gazed out of the window, and saw a shadow slip across the garden. It was larger than a cat, and, strangely, it had looked as though it was headed for the house. She craned her neck, and saw two distinct shadows in the corner of the garden.
Grabbing her coat and boots on, she slipped outside. As she got closer, she saw that the two figures were boys of her height. One had dirty, blonde hair, and was rotting. The second had the head of a bull, and long, black hair.
They watched her, and she smiled.
"Hello." she said quietly.
The bull smiled, "Hello."
The corpse hit him, "You shouldn't talk to breathers!" he snapped.
The bull growled, "Why not?"
"Cause papa said so!"
"Who's your papa?" asked Isa.
They watched her carefully. Suddenly, a voice as cold as stone growled,
AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE?
"Oh, Death, that's only my grand-daughter."
Isa turned sharply, to find her granny holding the hand of a skeleton, that was completely dressed in black, and had piercing blue eyes.
THIS IS ISA?
"Yes." replied her granny simply.
AND SHE IS A MEDIATOR?
"Not quite yet." shrugged her granny, "I haven't quite got round to training her yet."
AND NOW YOU NEVER WILL. (was it just Isa, or did this Death guy sound as though He was laughing?)
"You think so, eh?" laughed her granny. And with a shrill whistle, she dissappeared in a puff of purple smoke.
Death suddenly grabbed Isa,
WHERE IS YOUR GRANNY? He demanded.
"I don't know.." whispered Isa.
THEN I CURSE YOU, TO FOREVER BE A MEDIATOR, UNTIL THE DAY I COLLECT YOU TO JOIN MY KALMAGEDDON ORDER. He growled.
And with a swirl of his cloak, and a small smile form the bull, the three of them melted into the darkness.
Isa went back into the house, and her mama came down the stairs.
"Isa," she began, "your granny's..."
I know," said Isa simply, "she's dead."

Well, what do we think, or are we not that bothered? Question

Now I'll try to restrain myself,
Cause my affection means pain!
Publicité

PostPosted: 28/03/2007 19:23:42    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 28/03/2007 19:35:49    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

Who a mediator?

I really like the kind, not really sad

the idea of death of course I like (see one of my fic)

I imagine Kalma in blond Mort de Rire and OX Embarassed (you know)

The end word is

UPDATE SOON Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ps : I don't think I'm fantastic but thanks Embarassed *big big hugs*

Visit poster’s website
Unstoppable avanger

PostPosted: 28/03/2007 21:11:21    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

awwww i lurv it!!!! i wanna know what happens next!

MSN
IA

PostPosted: 29/03/2007 16:43:46    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

I agree with Isa, this is great update soon Wink

But i think she is fantastic, Isa. She is one of the best mb friends i have Razz

PostPosted: 08/04/2007 18:29:38    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

Right: Here's some backgorund info on this story:

MEDIATORS: Are people who are blessed with the ability to communicate with the dead. To them, ghosts, spirits and devils are as real as you and me. They were, (when people were still pagan) used regularly to guide souls to the next life. But with modern religions they are not as well known. There is one mediator per generation. Isa is our mediator for this generation. It is up to a mediator wether they take on the role of helping souls.

DEATH: A sacry guy who brings..well...death. He has two sons Kalma and Ox. He is the ruler of the Kalmageddon order (called after his last son). Before he started the Kalmageddon order, Death had to sort out everyone who died. The poor chap was working over time, so he started the KO to help him unburden with the work load.

KALMAGEDDON ORDER: Is an organisation run by Death, and when Death retires, his two sons. Various monsters and ghouls work there, it's like a big office. The Monsters are hired from Hell. Except Magnum, who invented the KO's imporessive computer system. The monsters who work there are called Reapers, and Death is the GRIM REAPER.

NEXT LIFE: When someone dies, they do one of three things. They are REINCARNATED into something else. They take a break form Reincarnation and stay for a while in a nice place called LIMBO (which is a bit like Earth). Or they go to HELL. Hell is ruled by ANUBIS (the jackelheaded god of ancient egypt).

ANUBIS: ruler of Hell, and has two sons. Amen and Lordi. Has two daughters Awa and Enary and a pet, Kita. Anubis gave Death his position as founder of the KO. In payment, Death must give Anubis a set amount of souls each month.

Mediators were originally invented because normal people were terrified that Death would cheat people out of their rightful next life just to fill Anubis's order. So Mediators try and stop this from happening.

Mediators hate Reapers. Reapers hate Mediators.

Until our heroine made a Reaper do something he thought he could never do....she made him fall in love.

Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 08/04/2007 18:39:06    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

Look to be very interessant

I'm unpatient to read that fic

A subject who interese me

Visit poster’s website
Ultimate Warrior

PostPosted: 13/04/2007 18:43:23    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

Right, everyone: here's the first bit of my FF. Enjoy.

Part 1:

Most people realise at some point in ther lives, that they are different. They might be able to play really well at sports. Or they may even be good at school.
Me?
I knew I was different when I realised I could see dead people.
Yep. Just like in that film "Shawn Of The Dead": I see dead people.
Well, ghosts anyway. I've never seen a zombie yet. Or any other kind of monster. I just see the spirits of people who've died.
Oh, yeah. And my job is to help them pass onto the next life.
Anyway, at this present moment in time, I was standing over the street from a house that only had one window lit. The rest of the houses on the street were in darkness. Apart from the streetlamps casting their eerie orange glow, and me, there was no signs of life.
I pulled the collar of my black leather jacket up, protecting my cheeks against the cold. My long, black, hair was tied back in a ponytail, and I was wearing my oldest pair of jeans, my trainers, and on my back, my black rucksack.
You may be wondering what the Hell I'm doing here on this street. Well, the answer is: somebody was about to die. And I had to find them and explain to them what had happened.
Suddenly, the light in the window flickered madly. I saw a strange, ghostly, blue light emit form the cracks around the window briefly; before the street returned to it's ordinary night time activities.
It was time to go.
I walked up to the front door, and pulled a hairpin out of my hair. Gently, I slid it into the lock, and eventually I heard the door click open.
I opened the door noiselessly, and crept up the stairs to the bedroom that had had the light on.
Inside I saw a body of a man, lying on the bed, looking as though he were merely sleeping.
If it wasn't for the fact that I could see the exact same man standing two metres away from the bed, looking petrified, and emitting a faint, blue glow, I would have thought that he was sleeping.
Let me explain about ghosts a miniute. They are perfectly safe. And most people can't see them. I'm a mediator, and because I can see them, it's my job to help guide spirits into the next life. Don't ask me if there's Heaven or Hell, I don't know! All I do know is that; when I help a spirit go to wherever they need to go, they never come back.
Anyway, I smiled gently at the man,
"What's your name?" I asked soothingly.
"Stanley. Stanley Sheffield." he muttered, still gazing in horror at his body.
"Stanley," I said calmly, "Sit down a minute. There's somehting I've got to talk to you about."
He sat in a chair in the corner of the room. I crouched down in fornt of him, blocking his view of the corpse, and his attention snapped to me.
"What's happened?" he asked, panic rising in his voice.
"You've died, but for some reason, you're still here. It's my job to help you fix whatever is still keeping you here." I smiled reassuringly at him, "Can you think why you're still here, Stanley?"
He shook his head, then seemed to snap to his senses. He looked at me fearfully, "I've borrowed some money from my brother, and haven't paid him back!"
"How much?"
"Thousands. Probably hundreds of thousands!" he whispered.
"Have you made it up to him in your will?"
"No, not yet, I was going to do it in the morning..."
"Where's the will at?" I said firmly.
He tld me, and I fetched it. I came back to see him once again staring at his body. I coughed politely. He looked at me.
"Write out your new will now, and I'll get it to your solicitor by tomorrow." I said.
He wrote out the new will. I glanced at my watch impatiently.
03:30. Read the digital display.
Great! I was only going to get one hour sleep for school at this rate!
Eventually, he finished, and handed it to me.
"Thanks kid, what's your name?" he asked.
"I don't have a name." I replied, putting the will into my bag, "I'm just the mediator."
And as I said that, he faded and dissapeared from sight.
I sighed, and walked out of the house, leaving nothing behind to indicate I'd been there.

Outside the house, perched on the roof, sat two shapes, who watched the young girl leave the house with interest. They were both large, with leathery wings folded against their backs.
"Do you think she's one of them?" asked the first.
"She could be..." replied the other slowly, "it's been nearly a whole generation since the last one was found...so yes! She could be!"
"That would explain why we didn't get him!" snarled the first beast.
"We should tell his Lordship. He'd want to know the reason for us failing to meet the order." said his accomplice, in the same slow voice.
The first one cackled, "God! I'd hate to be that kid when he finds out!"
And with some dervish cackling, the two of them melted into the darkness of the night, leaving behind the strange odour of brimstone.

Well, what do we think? Please comment, as if you're not impressed I'll write something else! Smile

Unstoppable avanger

PostPosted: 13/04/2007 19:17:50    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

yaaaaaaayyyyy i really like it!!! Meg Cabot has a set of books on Mediators, they're really great, like this one!!!

MSN
IA

PostPosted: 13/04/2007 19:56:42    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

It´s great, i really hope you will continue to write. I love it Wink
Administrateur

PostPosted: 13/04/2007 20:12:40    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

I don't know what to say cause what I want say look so "she say always the same"

I'm unpatiently to know next part, to know what happen

I just want more, it's like a drugs

Visit poster’s website
Ultimate Warrior

PostPosted: 19/04/2007 20:16:36    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

Well, UA I kinda got the idea off Meg Cabot, cause I love her stuff too. Smile

And Isa, it's not that good. Your stuff is way cooler.

Part 2:
In a place beside Limbo and Death, in a massive demon town, stands a huge building. It's like an office block, with creatures coming in and out. This is the head quarters for the Kalmageddon Order.
The two creatures we saw before, walk in. They talk briefly to the receptionist, and are ushered quickly into a second room.

After a few moments, a zombie walks in. He's dressed in a leather jacket, massive rocker boots, and a top hat...

"Well, what's all this I hear about a mediator?" asked the zombie impatiently.
"Sir Kalma," the beast with the slow voice bowed nervously, "We went to collect the soul, as you requested. But we were beaten to it, by a young woman. She was dressed in leather, and she had a strange sign on her arm...the sign of the mediator."
"WHAT??!?!?" thundered Kalma.
"we did all we could, master," whimpered the other beast, "but we couldn't touch her in case she wasn't who we thought she was!"
Kalma growled low in his throat. It was true what his minions said. A reaper was not allowed to reveal themselves to any human. If word got out that demons existed, then Earth would be thrown back into another darkage, and mediators would become stronger, and the Kalmageddon Order would have to close.
"Fine!" he snapped, "You have done well to tell me this, but you must not speak of it to anyone else, undersatnd? If you do, I shall put you on the barge across the river to Hell, understand?"
"Yes master..." cowered the beasts.
They left quickly, leaving their master to sit in silence, thinking.
Suddenly, the door opened again, and a Hellbull, Kalma's brother, came in.
"Bro? Those beasts said they thought I better come and see you? What's wrong?"
"A Mediator has been found." hissed Kalma.
"What?" exclaimed Ox, "But htey're all dead! Or trapped in crypts and cannot leave without coming straight here!"
Kalma sighed heavily, "Remember Father's old friend?"
Ox raised an eyebrow, "You mean, the one who jilted him at the alter? The one who's grand-daughter we met once?"
Kalma nodded, "I bet her grand-daughter's the one that's causing the problem."
"Then what do we do?"
"We go and visit her, and explain to her that she's got to stop doing it."
"And what if she doesn't?" snorted the Hellbull, "If she's anything like her gran, she won't be scared by us..."
Kalma smiled wickedly, "Well, we may have to call in for some back up then...won't we?"
Ox avoided his brother's gaze. He didn't like relying on Anubis's children. They were violent, and had no patience for humans. And this woman would only be seventeen! She was barely more than a child! He shuddered. He only hoped that she would stop helping out the souls when they asked.

Well? Any good? Question

Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 19/04/2007 20:23:24    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

Visit poster’s website
Unstoppable avanger

PostPosted: 22/04/2007 19:40:05    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

great one UW!

MSN
Ultimate Warrior

PostPosted: 20/05/2007 18:21:24    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

Next bit!!! And for now I shall only be writing fanfic's on this forum.

Part 3:
It was the next mroning, and I was tired. But I grabbed myself an espresso to wake myself off, slipped out of the house early, and caught the early bus to town. In the centre of town, I dropped off Stanley's will in the letterbox of the solicitors, and made my way to school.
Unfortunately, I didn't get that far.
I had just reached the junction, when a guy came over to me.
Except that nobody else saw him, because he was dead.
I motioned for him to follow me down an alley, and we went down it, to a section where no-one could hear us. The smell was awful, but beggars can't be chosers.
"What is your name?" I asked.
"Bill Martins." He said simply.
"How did you die?"
"Don't worry about that lass!" He laughed, "I'm being buried today, all that's sorted out. No, what I wanted to know, is if you could go to the church, and say tell my wife, I love her. Could you do that for me?"
I glanced at my watch. I'd be late for school, but hey! It had never bothered me before.
"Ok." I sighed, "Which church?"

I stood beneath an ash tree, watching over the funeral from a distance. The family and friends were all there, a sea of black, around a wooden coffin. A slight breeze picked up, and blew the grass gently, and cherry blossoms scudded along in the air, twirling and flashing like ballerinas.
I wiated until the earth had been placed on the coffin, and the old lady was left alone, to stand and pray in private.
I walked over, dressed in my leather jacket and jeans. My hair swung slightly in the breeze.
The old lady looked up into my face.
"What is it?" she asked, "Can I not have a few moments peace with my husband?"
"Your husband is not there." I said quietly, I touched my head and then my heart, "He's in those two places. And he has sent me to tell you a message. That he loves you, and he's sorry for not saying it more often."
She looked at me startled for a moment, and then nodded.
"Thankyou." She whispered.
"De rien." I answered, and walked away, up towards the grotto.

My plan had been to nip through the grotto, jump over the church boundaries, hightail it round the back of the town common, nip across the schoolfields, and slip into the science block at my school.
Problem is, I never got that far.
I'd just reached the grotto, with it's stone seats, and statues of saints, when a thick mist engulfed me. I swung around blindly, and heard a twig crack.
"Who's there?" I shouted.
Someone chuckled, and I spun round to face the noise.
"Who the fuck are you?" I demanded.
And suddenly, a shadow appeared in the fog, and walked towards me. And as it did I realised that it was a corpse, in leather and chains.
I turned to run, and found my way blocked by a guy with the head of a bull.
A guy I'd met before.
"You..." I breathed.
I turned to find the Hellbull's brother standing there.
"Hello again, Isa." he smirked.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Now that's not very friendly, is it?" he smiled. But the smile didn't quite reach his eyes.
"Look, I'm not hurting you, I've done nothing worng."
"Oh but you have, see, Isa, you're helping the dead go to where they don't belong."
"Excuse me?"
The Hellbull coughed.
"what he means, Isa, is that you helping those souls that won't move on, is bad for our....let's say...business."
"And so I'm suppossed to stop mediating?"
"Pretty much, yep."
I snorted. "OK. One, I don;t take orders form demons, and two, there's no way you can stop me from doing my job."
Kalma lent forward, "Oh but there is, little one. We have ways that you can't imagine, even form your worst nightmares."
Ox toward over me, "Leave the job. Drop it. Never do it again, and we will leave you alone."
I laughed. "Whatever." And I wlaked away.
But Kalma grabbed me, and slammed me against one of the cold statues. The stone tore my flesh, and blood oozed out, dripping through jeans.
"We're not asking you sweetheart, we're telling you. Back off, before you get seriously hurt. Understand?"
I squirmed to get away, "My grandma wanted me to be a mediatopr, and so I'll do it for her." I snarled.
Kalma lent close, "Then you better pray, for forgiveness." he whispered.
I blinked, and everything was normal; no fog, no monsters; just calm and peace. I looked to the floor, but the blood wasn't there.
I spat on the gorund where the zombie had stood, and stalked off. If they thought I scared that easily, they deserved to be exorcised.

At a distance, the two monsters regarded her carefully.
"She's very pretty." smiled Ox.
"Forget how pretty she is!" snarled Kalma, "She's not doing as we asked!"
"So what do we do?" asked Ox, nervously.
Kalma's eyes glittered dangerously, "We call in the cavalry." he hissed.

OK, comments please!

Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 20/05/2007 19:47:35    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can. Reply with quote

Did I say before that I love you ? If not, I love you and your FF

I'm really happy that you update this FF 'cause she's important for me

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 09/12/2018 22:27:27    Post subject: Ultimate Warriors strange things.....read if you can.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Sweet Home Forum Index -> Home Sweet Home - English Part -> Fiction All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange