Home Sweet Home Forum Index

Home Sweet Home Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Sketches from your Characters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Sweet Home Forum Index -> Home Sweet Home - English Part -> Artistic
Previous topic :: Next topic  
LadyBeastherself

PostPosted: 07/07/2007 11:37:57    Post subject: Sketches from your Characters Reply with quote

Hey!^^ If someone wanna a sketch from your (fanfic/rpg/prpg...)Character I will draw it! Okay
But I wanna a really detailed description from your Char Wink So you can fill out my Char questions.
Oh and what kind you wanna a drawing(Chibi or something) and for the pose I need a little identity description^^

Look: The look like color of the skin, (female: Yeah I need the nearly size of the bust size), eyes, and the clothing, accessoires...

Hair: Hairstyle, the length, color...

Specificals: Like tattoos, scars...

And the same description: REALLY detailed! Very Happy

PostPosted: 07/07/2007 11:37:57    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 08/07/2007 10:22:45    Post subject: Sketches from your Characters Reply with quote

There is a scene from the FF I make with Troubl3 I should like see in draw

In the final scene one of the heroine die and her twin brother take her body in his arms and lay her down on the floor, stay some time alone with her before OX (the heroine boyfriend in the story) come see her and close her eyes (then you have her with her brother and OX)

This one of this part I should like see how it should be in draw (part with or without OX)

More in "normal" draw but at same time it can be fun to see it on your chibi way (but should look maybe too fun for a tragic scene)

OX you know him then I don't must say you something about him

Age of the personnage : the twins are something like my age (25 years)

Look

Lempsi : Female, white skin, bust size problem is your size are not same that the belgian then let see not to big (not easy for fight) but still big enough for that OX have pleasure xD, eyes where violet when she die her eyes where open and have a look who say she was in rust with herself, clothing something easy for fight little bit metal/gothic in black and purple

Palo : Male, twin brother of Lempsi but his eyes are black. clothing in black with a shirt

Hair

Lempsi : Long and black with some wave in

Palo : Short and black

Specificals

Lempsi : Have wings like angel but in black

Palo : Have black demon wings

You do the draw only if you want it and when you want it

Visit poster’s website
LadyBeastherself

PostPosted: 08/07/2007 13:14:06    Post subject: Sketches from your Characters Reply with quote

Hmm...I´m sorry but I only draw only the Character not a scene from a story you know?
Administrateur

PostPosted: 08/07/2007 13:30:56    Post subject: Sketches from your Characters Reply with quote

I explain me better

You can take it also so

and for the pose

You know what you have a description of the character if you have a envy to draw it you do if not you don't and then forget the scene

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 09/12/2018 23:25:16    Post subject: Sketches from your Characters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Sweet Home Forum Index -> Home Sweet Home - English Part -> Artistic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange