Home Sweet Home Forum Index

Home Sweet Home Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Angel - The return [finish]
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Sweet Home Forum Index -> Home Sweet Home - English Part -> Fiction
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 21/05/2007 18:59:07    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

For understand this FF, you must read "Angel of death" first because this one begin at moment that the others finish.

Chap 1

Mr Lordi : Now, we should let you alone. Acia we see you later and welcome by the monster

Acia : Thanks ! Kita, do you remember the letter that I give you ?

Kita : Yes

Acia : There was in reality 4 letters. The one for OX and the one for Kalma you can destroy them. The one for the angels and the one for you I let you the choice

Kita : Ok *smile*

*Everybody go out and let Acia and OX together. Kita go search the letter, destroy two of them and tender one on Metatron*

Kita : That was the one for you. I think it's better that we let you together for take your choice

Metatron : Thanks

*The monsters go in a others room*

Metatron : *open the letter and quickly watch at it* The letter have 5 chapters, one for every of us then I propose that we individual choose if we want know what she had write or not. Remiel, what's your choice ?

Remiel : I don't want know

Metatron : Saramen ?

Saramen : Read it

Metatron : Saramen my little angel. You're a young lady now but you should always stay for me the little girl you was. I'm happy to have the chance to see you grow. Your mother should be proud from the girl you become. I'm proud. I remember that your dad say a day that you are like a sun in the dark, he was right. You should never know how many time you help me to advance just on being yourself. I should also never forget the day that you call me Aunty Acia for first time, make me cry from happyness and your uncle who look at me strange 'cause he don't understand Be strong my little angel and take care of your dad, he's not so strong than he let see.

*Metatron cut this part of the letter and tender it on Saramen*

Saramen : Thank you

Metatron : Raguel ?

Last edited by Isa on 04/09/2007 07:34:08; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 21/05/2007 18:59:07    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
IA

PostPosted: 21/05/2007 19:07:13    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Yay, been waiting for this. Nice beginning , let´s see how this story will continue. I love this me as always can´t wait
until the next one Embarassed
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 22/05/2007 19:52:13    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Chap 2

Raguel : I prefer don't know

Metatron : Then it's my part she only say that she already say me all the thing she want that I know. Uriel ?

Uriel : I listen

Metatron : Uriel, I know that it was sometim hard for you since i'm with your master and I want thank you for never let him see that. More than mine life or everything else he's the most important for me. I know how hard it should be for him and that make me more pain than my sickness. I want so long as possible with him but I feel that my time is soon. It's so hard Uriel, I want stopt have pain, every breathing hurt me and I don't want that you see it, I want go but at same time I don't want let him. Take care of him when I shouldn't be there anymore because he should really need you and I hope that sometime you should tell on Saramen the time when she was young and that I was with you

Uriel : We should tell her together

Metatron : Do you want the letter ?

Uriel : Not necessary, destroy it that we forget forever what had could be happen and profite from the chance we have that she's with us

Visit poster’s website
IA

PostPosted: 22/05/2007 20:11:48    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Very nice ! Keep up the good work Isa Wink
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 23/05/2007 19:51:23    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Chap 3

*At same time by the monsters*

Kita : I read or not ?

All others : Read

Kita : My dears friends,

If you read this word it should mean that I quiet you. I past the best years of my life with you and I should never forget you what ever the place I should be.

Lordi, for all the people I see being hurt by human, for all the people I love and they hurt, for all they do on me make them pay. I had so envy to help you for Arockalypse.

Awa, stay always like you are.

Amen, I think it's time that you forget the past and see the present. That shouldn't mean that you forget her. She should certainly be happy that you make your life with someone others. I hope that OX should make that.

Amen : I don't imagine him with someone other than her, I just can't

Kita : *Look surprise* Kita, you're the only one on who i'm angry. Raguel deserve better than you for master

Mr Lordi : I had forget how hard she can be

Kita : *cry* Why does she say that ? What did I do ?

Awa : *take the letter and read* You know her how many time now and i'm sure you can't say what's her hobby, what's her favourite color, food or music. Do you even remark that she's the only angel who never call you by your name when the others call sometime their master by their name

Kita : I had never make attention on that

Awa : *continue read* Then if you like me only a little bit, and I know you do, in memory of me, open your eyes and stop look at her like a angel but see the woman she is. She is never be angry on you, for her it's normal she's the angel and you're the master but I didn't find it normal. She love you so much that she can die for you.

Kita : She's right but Raguel she tell for me, she's not just a angel

Amen : We know that but Raguel don't

Awa : Acia know it too but like I know her she would wake up you because she care of both of you

Mr Lordi : It's just that she's so cash

Visit poster’s website
IA

PostPosted: 23/05/2007 19:57:21    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

This is still a great story, yeah but you know me. I say the same all the time because i just love it Wink
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 25/05/2007 13:27:37    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Chap 4

*Let's see what our lovers make between that the the others read the letters. OX is falling asleep so tired he was and after watching him sleep a time, Acia go on Monsterboard,
She reply on some pm and then send a e-mail on Kalma*

Acia : *write* A new Acia is born, I should never say you enough "Thank you" for that. Don't worry about OX, he sleep like a baby

*After she send it, she saw that OX wake up and go join him*

Acia : Hello my prince

OX : My lovely zombie

Acia : *hug him* I hear you, when I was on try coming back, I feel that you was not far, save and I could hear your voice

OX : I always love you fight side but never so much than today. How do you feel ?

Acia : Strange but good

OX : You're like us now

Acia : I should can help you on Arockalypse

OX : I don't want that you take risk. Don't want take the risk to lose you. We have the angel but you haven't one

Acia : I propose you a deal. You let me help you but I help with organisation and so on, and stay with the angel

OX : If you stay here then I accept. There was something I want ask you after the album was finish

Acia : About the child ?

OX : No *he go search a box, open it before Acia, their was a ring in*. Would you marry me ?

Acia : I . . . I . . .I didn't had any idea you should ask that but yes of course I want

OX : I love you and should always love you* He kiss her passionatly*

Acia : Am I a hell zombie ?

OX : Yes

Acia : It mean that I can go in hell like you ?

OX : For moment only with mebut yes you can. If you want we can go tomorow

Acia : I really want

Visit poster’s website
IA

PostPosted: 25/05/2007 14:22:10    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

This chapter i like a lot. Yay a wedding coming up Very Happy
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 28/05/2007 18:10:36    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Chap 5

OX: Do you think they should be a new mediator ?

Acia : I don't know but I should be there for her or him

OX : The mediator should be with who you thought ?

Acia : Not Saramen, too young. Not Amen, he is interesting by someone other

OX : Amen ? By who ?

Acia : You never see it ? You should be one of the first to know, it's Uriel

OX : No, they're just friend

Acia : They were but with the time the feeling change but Uriel should never do anything without you accept it and Amen he must forget the past

OX : At moment he make her happy

Acia : In reality I don't see a mediator with one of the angel

OX : Kita and Raguel they make me thought on a couple but without sex like the old couple

Acia : Then with the years we shouldn't have sex anymore

OX : *look at her* I prefer don't imagine that. You know I . . .

Acia : *big smile* I know ^^

OX : Then we only have Lordi and Awa

Acia : Euh, yeah

OX : You, you was on thought on something others ^^

Acia : Yeah

OX : Wait this evening but before let's go to the others

Visit poster’s website
IA

PostPosted: 28/05/2007 20:32:35    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Nice again as always, love is in the air again, hm Wink
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 29/05/2007 20:35:31    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Chap 6

*They join the others who were now reunite*

Saramen : Aunty ! *she run into Acia's arm* I . . .

Acia : Don't say anything. I don't want know if you read it or not. Let's us begin a part of our life

OX : *Look at Uriel* I'm sorry to let you life all what's happen

Uriel : *go cry in OX's arms* Master, I was so scare to lose you

OX : You should always stay my angel but it's time you thought on you, make your life

Acia : Lordi, Ox should you explain it but we have a deal for that I can participate on the Arockalypse

Mr Lordi : What a good news

OX : We have a other one *everybody listen carefully* After the Arockalypse, you're all invite on our wedding

Awa : Wauwwww, we could organize a big one

Raguel : I take myself up from the clothes

Metatron : I make the planning

Saramen : I wanna be a maid of honor

Uriel : I'm just so happy for you

Remiel : I'm scare when I see the girl react

Mr Lordi : You should always be welcome with us when they should be too crazy

Amen : OX, I hope you good know what you do

Kita : I'm sure he do. What a day man ! She die, he die, they come alive, she's a monster now and they go married$

Amen : It only missing a baby *laught*

OX : Trust us we should work on it

Kita : You want kill me?

Raguel : I'm sure you should make it fine, you're good for care of us master

Kita : Kita, my name is Kita not master. If really you have hard to call me so then say master Kita

Acia : I'm a monster now then it should certainly be easyier for you

Kita : Maybe you're not the first zombie. Kalma had always something broke because of him, zombie are the monster I know most

Visit poster’s website
IA

PostPosted: 30/05/2007 06:01:49    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

There is a lot of happiness now, i really hope the wedding will go as they plan.
I love it keep it up dear daughter Wink
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 30/05/2007 19:52:24    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Chap 7

OX : When we speak from him, we go tomorow in hell together

Amen : Don't be scare Acia, Kalma is crazy but not nasty

Metatron : I don't want be a killjoy

Mr Lordi : yeah because it's my role

Metatron : And don't be scare you did it good

Mr Lordi : You're my worthy heir *laught*

Saramen : Uncle, let's her speak

Metatron : I just want say that we all had a hard day a that it's maybe better we all go take rust

*Everybody agree and go by theim side, we follow Acia and OX*

OX : This last time, I was always on say you, later, we should do that after the album and so on and I was not far from lose everything because I always report *he put his hand on Acia's belly* I don't want report anymore

Acia : You know that for me, we can try to have a child how many time it should be necessary and even more to be sure

OX : I know and i'm 100% agree with you. Let's see if it better with a zombie than a human *he begin kiss her and the rest is and should stay private XD*

*The day after in hell, Kalma come just out his house when he see a woman zombie come*

Acia : *Shriek* Kalmaaaa

Kalma : Acia? Is that you?

Acia : *Jump on Kalma for hugging him* Of course it's me

Kalma : *Fall on the floor* I think that I lose one or two bone

Acia : The same by me *they begon laught*

OX : You're beautiful so *to Kalma* Bro, I think it's her shinbone you have not yours

Kalma : For that he was harder to put in place than usually

Visit poster’s website
IA

PostPosted: 31/05/2007 05:49:03    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Acia : *Shriek* Kalmaaaa

Kalma : Acia? Is that you?

Acia : *Jump on Kalma for hugging him* Of course it's me

Kalma : *Fall on the floor* I think that I lose one or two bone

Acia : The same by me *they begon laught*

OX : You're beautiful so *to Kalma* Bro, I think it's her shinbone you have not yours

Kalma : For that he was harder to put in place than usually

Isa, i just love this, this morning you made my day Razz
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 31/05/2007 20:53:25    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish] Reply with quote

Chap 8

Acia : Sweety, what are you on doing ?

OX : I film for let see on the others

Acia : If you don't want sleep on the lounge, stop this cam for moment

OX : You shouldn't resist and call me quickly back

Kalma : Never say that on a woman, never

Acia : OX, stop this cam NOW

OX : Ok, it should be better if I help you

*With the help of Kalma and OX, Acia was again like before*

Kalma : You should see it become a habit with the time. I can't believe you are here before me, it so many years now I would meet you

Acia : Same for me. It's strange to be here in hell by him and meet finaly his little brother

Kalma : You are not by him here but also by you. Welcome in hell, a special home sweet home

OX : And soon you should can say her "welcome in the family", we marry us after the Arockalypse

Kalma : What a good news, you shouldn't forget me and film everything

Acia : Promised

Kalma : Do you already be going see dad ?

OX : No, she would see you first

Kalma : Nervous to meet him Acia ?

Acia : It's already not evident to meet your god for first time, also not evident to meet your futur father-in-law for first time then imagine when they are the person

OX : Don't worry. Bro we come back after

Kalma : Ok, good luck

*By asking of the hellgod, we shouldn't assist on the first meeting between Acia and him. We then find her back by Kalma*

Kalma : Are you ok ?

Acia : Yeah, surprise but fine

OX : I'm myself surprise about what he say

Kalma : What does he say ?

OX : He recognize Acia like a members of the royal family and say that since now every people of hell must see her like the new princess of hell

Kalma : Wouawwwwww. He really must like you Acia for giving you the titel of our mother

Acia : *dissapointed* It's only 24 hours that i'm a hellzombie and i'm already princess

Kalma : At same time for us, even you wasn't from hell, you're a members of the family since you're OX's girlfriend. It just that now it's official

OX : For all the people of hell it's like you're my wife even it's not the case on heart

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 16/07/2018 11:23:15    Post subject: Angel - The return [finish]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Sweet Home Forum Index -> Home Sweet Home - English Part -> Fiction All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 1 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange