Home Sweet Home Forum Index

Home Sweet Home Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Unforgettable film
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Sweet Home Forum Index -> Home Sweet Home - English Part -> General discussion
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Unstoppable avanger

PostPosted: 28/04/2007 19:40:40    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

Post here about what is your favourite film. If you describe it briefly and post some pics, it would be better!!

Mine is 'The Passon of the Christ'. Everytime i watch it, it always makes me cry. I downloaded it's soundtracks and have lots of pics. It's about the last 12 hours of Jesus --> arrested, flagellated, crusified..

People who are not of my religion can also watch it!! It still is good.

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 28/04/2007 19:40:40    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
IA

PostPosted: 28/04/2007 19:54:04    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

Yeah, i´ve seen it and guess what i cried a lot and after that i didn´t watch it for months. it´s really good even if i´m not so religios. Wink
Unstoppable avanger

PostPosted: 28/04/2007 19:56:45    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

yeah very very good. And when you get to know how it was done, it's even better. James Caviezel (who played Jesus), dislocated his shoulders when the cross fell on him, was hitted twice and was struck by lighting during filming.

Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 28/04/2007 20:49:10    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

I just didn't like that jewish doesn't look to have a beautiful part in the story

Like everything what happen is your fault when it's was the people fault all the people not only on or others religion

Visit poster’s website
Unstoppable avanger

PostPosted: 28/04/2007 21:32:23    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

didn't understand isa. could you explain again plzz?!

Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 28/04/2007 21:37:00    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

In the movie It look like if jesus is killing it's the fault of the jewish

Visit poster’s website
Unstoppable avanger

PostPosted: 29/04/2007 11:15:27    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

actually, they were the ones who wanted to crucify him (mainly the High priests).

Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 29/04/2007 11:19:05    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

In religion one thing to never forget

- It's all the people who kill jesus, the roman where not better. Everybody have their fault. On a different way but all their fault

And also don't forget that we are all jewish on the base

We all come from Moise, who the very first and jewish

Visit poster’s website
Unstoppable avanger

PostPosted: 29/04/2007 11:20:34    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

yes, even the Romans. They were the most cruel. You know, hitting him, and spitting on him.

Troubl3

PostPosted: 02/05/2007 14:27:01    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

On this moment it's 'pirates of the carrabean 1 & 2" I just can't stop laughing. xD

PostPosted: 02/05/2007 16:57:49    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

Troubl3 wrote:
On this moment it's 'pirates of the carrabean 1 & 2" I just can't stop laughing. xD

The 3 come in France May the 23 ^^
Troubl3

PostPosted: 04/05/2007 16:57:28    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Troubl3 wrote:

The 3 come in France May the 23 ^^

Yeah I know. I hoped to see it in the cinema ^^ xD

Localisation: the forest (you can't catch me there, I'm like the wind...)

PostPosted: 30/06/2007 21:52:30    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

actually I haven't a fave movie, I just like comedies, horror and thrillers, but I'll never forget the movie "Spirit : stallion of the cimarron". When I saw that movie, I liked horses and that changed (a bit) my life, in a good way Wink

PostPosted: 01/07/2007 12:30:24    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

I love movies with Johnny Depp. He's such a good looking guy! My fave movie with him is "Pirates of the Caribbean". All tree tracts are very great.

PostPosted: 01/07/2007 12:43:59    Post subject: Unforgettable film Reply with quote

I watched The Ring, and it's soo you know...not exactly scary but it's like it happened to you in real life. Still, see my first post here, and i still agree with it!!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 18/08/2018 15:43:29    Post subject: Unforgettable film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Sweet Home Forum Index -> Home Sweet Home - English Part -> General discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange