Home Sweet Home Forum Index

Home Sweet Home Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

A lot of fun!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Sweet Home Forum Index -> Home Sweet Home - English Part -> Fiction
Previous topic :: Next topic  
LostSoul

PostPosted: 15/04/2007 21:03:14    Post subject: A lot of fun! Reply with quote

I have written a fanfic in german and now I have translated the first paragraph. If you like the story, I could translate the whole one. So please tell me if you like it or not. Wink
Here it goes:

A lot of fun!

Awa was just making the breakfast, as she hears a hardly knock on the door of the villa, where she and her friends live.
The villa was several hundreds of jears old and looks from the outside very shabby. But the appearances were deceiving, because inside it was like new, arranged in an baroque style. It was standing at an fairly savaged estate at the border of a small town in Finland and no human being seemed to venture at this place, ‘cause since eternities the people were talking about ghosts, which walk abroad there. Although it gave no ghosts there, but a few nice monsters, which settled in for a long time ago and wich you can hear from time to time a bit louder, if you get lost at this place.
Even because it was so abnormal, that someone knock at the door, Awa was starring towards the corridor and came first to reflection, as the attendant, because of the noise, already nearly knock the door in. The Vampirwitch, with the graygreen skin, the felted black hair and the incessant starring snakeeyes, hied fast at the door and opend it. In front of her was standing a pretty blond girl, who was looking at her with her bright blue eyes. “Hello! You must be Awa. Nice to meet you!” Awa was deeply amazed starring at the girl and couldn’t say a word. Not until the peewee huged and hefty nuzzled her, released Awa herself from her numbness. “Yes, that’s right. And who are you?” “Oh, I’m sorry! I’m Teija.” Before Awa could say an only word, Teija was, with two giant cases, on the way in the livingroom and chucks herself on one of the two big armchairs, wich were drawned with dark red velvet.
Short time later awoke Aira a flor higher. She had slept well, despite the snorerat next to her, and began to stretch herself. In the middle of her action she stops and thought: ‘Something was today. Something special. But wha….oh, damn!’ She jumped up startled and poked the mummy, wich was lying next to her, out of the bed. With a loud crack pommeled it on the flor, groaned briefly and commenced to execrate. “Damn Sh*t! What should that be ? Couldn’t you pay attention? You are an…….” Even as Amen wanted to allow his rage full bent, he recollected himself again and looked up, about to pick up, how an acutely excited Aira ran out of the room hounded.
When she arrived at the stairway, she heard low voices and laughter coming from the livingroom and shouted directly gladly after Teija. But with the tempo that she presented, she make a false step and rumbled briefly after that the whole stairs down. With the head in front and the view up at the ceiling, she lays dizzy at the ground. Awake by the huge bang, the other monsters came out of their bedrooms very sleepy. As Amen saw his girlfriend lying upstairs on the floor, he got a big shock and all his rage against Aira was forgotten. “Oh my god! Dear, happened something to you? My cute little mouse, wait I’m coming!” Absolutely hysterical he wanted to ran down the stairs, as he adjoined against Kita, who was coming out of his room wich was directly next to the stairway. Through the impact of the collision adumbrated, both were tumbling the stairs down. Amen was landing on Aira and Kita, who could barely battered over again before he crushed the two there, turned a somersault above the two and collided with fuller impact with the big wooden door.

PostPosted: 15/04/2007 21:03:14    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Isa
Administrateur

PostPosted: 15/04/2007 21:07:52    Post subject: A lot of fun! Reply with quote

It look to be interessant

Visit poster’s website
Unstoppable avanger

PostPosted: 28/04/2007 20:04:21    Post subject: A lot of fun! Reply with quote

yes it is!! Like it!

Visit poster’s website MSN
LostSoul

PostPosted: 28/04/2007 22:32:42    Post subject: A lot of fun! Reply with quote

Well, now I can translate the rest of the story. Very Happy

PostPosted: 18/09/2018 16:34:59    Post subject: A lot of fun!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home Sweet Home Forum Index -> Home Sweet Home - English Part -> Fiction All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange